Monday, August 30, 2010

Feelin' Groovy . . .

Well, I'm baaaaack !  And feeling pretty darn fantastic.  I got a real surprise when I walked outside the pub this morning - ICE !  I gripped the hand rail and gingerly stepped down the steep staircase down from my room in the dark and - brrrrrr - I had the chilly white stuff all over my hand at the bottom of the stairs.  When I got to my car, I found that the windscreen was covered with ice.  It was then I remembered that I was living in the Central West in winter . . .  I had wondered why all three batteries were dead in my camera the other day - I'd left it in the car overnight.

Workout No.1, Week 1.
Walked 10 minutes, jogged 25 minutes easy pace, cool down walk 10 minutes.
Workout Time - 45 mins
Cals expended - 580
Feeling before - cold !
Feeling afterwards - Fantastic. 

And so it begins . . .