I spent the day in a very important phase - PLANNING. I have spent probably 4 hours sitting at a table in the pub where I am staying, just thinking about what is important to me, what matters and where I would like to be and have accomplished in the next 12 months. I have written it down, and a lot of it is too intensely personal to publish in detail here, but I will certainly state my intentions out loud.
The Short list
- Complete the 12WBT challenge that I have started. My current weight is 112 kg's. I am going to be under 100kgs by Christmas 2010.
- Personal Stuff - I have really thought hard about my personal life, and where I would like to be. South Australia, I'll be there by Christmas, unless a better opportunity for Lndr arises in Newcastle. . . I want happiness and to start our family more than anything.
- Financially I have set some incredibly important goals.
- Adventures - I have written down what adventures I would like to experience over the next 12 months.
- Toys - I want to buy some really cool stuff in the next 12 months ! Can't be all struggle & no fun.
- Diving - I have set myself the goal of logging 20 dives by Christmas 2010 and a range of courses to allow me to make the best of PNG or a Liveaboard.
- Writing - I will submit two articles for publication and make serious progress on my books by Christmas 2010.