Saturday, August 28, 2010

And so it begins . . .

Yes, that's one of my favourite lines from Babylon 5 . . .

I spent the day in a very important phase - PLANNING.  I have spent probably 4 hours sitting at a table in the pub where I am staying, just thinking about what is important to me, what matters and where I would like to be and have accomplished in the next 12 months.  I have written it down, and a lot of it is too intensely personal to publish in detail here, but I will certainly state my intentions out loud.

The Short list
  1. Complete the 12WBT challenge that I have started.  My current weight is 112 kg's.  I am going to be under 100kgs by Christmas 2010. 
  2. Personal Stuff - I have really thought hard about my personal life, and where I would like to be.  South Australia, I'll be there by Christmas, unless a better opportunity for Lndr arises in Newcastle. . .  I want happiness and to start our family more than anything. 
  3. Financially I have set some incredibly important goals.
  4. Adventures - I have written down what adventures I would like to experience over the next 12 months.
  5. Toys - I want to buy some really cool stuff in the next 12 months !  Can't be all struggle & no fun.
  6.  Diving - I have set myself the goal of logging 20 dives by Christmas 2010 and a range of courses to allow me to make the best of PNG or a Liveaboard.
  7. Writing - I will submit two articles for publication and make serious progress on my books by Christmas 2010.